I hope all of you are safe from the Coronavirus. The Friday was closed on Friday because of a conference (that I did not go to), and so I managed to get quite a bit accomplished. I finished my third round of edits to Molly’s Song and now she is ready to go to my editor on March 16th. Next, I tackled finishing the final pieces of the outline for my third novel, Dark Raven. Given that this one will be longer than my others, I may not have time to write the entire first draft in between the end of the spring semester and the start of the Summer 2 semester. With that in mind, I decided that I would knock out the first part over Spring Break which is the week after next. However, with time on my hands yesterday, I went ahead and banged out the first draft of Chapter One. I figured it wouldn’t hurt.
Have a pleasant week, friends.